Title : Exhaust Extension Hose Kit for Hobby Airbrush Spray Booth – Hose Extends up to 5.6 Feet (67 Inches) (Spray Booth Not Included)
ASIN : 8805002755
Description : The Exhaust Extension Hose easily Connects to the backside of Hobby Airbrush Spray Booths. Hose Draws Particles and Vapors through the hose up to 5.6′ (67 Inches) away from your Work Environment! Place the 1″ High x 9.5″ Wide Exhaust Hose Outlet between a Small Window or Door Gap.
Keeps your work environment safer by reducing fumes, particles and hazards when spraying in confined areas.
Installation of the Extension Hose is Easy!
It attaches to the backside fan exhaust port of the booth.
Simply remove the four screws that hold the fan protection cover on, then reattach the fan cover by putting the screws through the base piece of the extension hose and the fan protection cover (optional) and screw it back into place.
Push the flexible hose exhaust sleeve onto the base and tighten the hose clamp to keep it in place.
Now push fit the rest of the hose and outlet together.
Extend hose and put exhaust outlet out of your working environment.
Booths the Exhaust Hose Fits:
Master Airbrush Spray Booth Models B400DC & B420DC,
Paasche Booth Model HB-16-13
Other Brands that Use this Type of Exhaust Hose
- Durable and light weight. Smart and Free bend Hose. Easy to combine and use.
- Help to draw the harmful gas out of door or window, and make the air in your studio more clean.
- After simple installation, the hose can be extended from 27-1/2 inch to 67 inch long.
- The long flat exhaust outlet can be press from both side of 25mm window gap or door gap.
- Can make the perfect effect to clean the air when combining with our spray booth to use. (The matchable spray booth is available in our store.)
Category: Spray Booths
Brand: Master Airbrush
Item Page Detail URL : link