Title : Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Airbrushing System with Silver Jet Air Compressor
ASIN : B001OY0RLS
Description : The multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, versatile airbrushes of the Eclipse Series cover a wide range of uses. Because Eclipse Airbrushes can spray heavier paints and achieve a fine line as well as a 2″ wide pattern, they are well suited for just about any application or project. The Eclipse Series are the most popular Iwata airbrush models due to their vesatility, not to mention that they get such a varied spray pattern from just one size nozzle and needle! Eclipse Airbrush Nozzle and Head Assembly: The drop-in hardened steel nozzles are self-centering for perfect alignment and quick, easy assembly. High-paint flow, coupled with ultimate control through the entire spray range, is Iwata’s trademark with the Eclipse style of airbrushes
- Dual-action gravity-feed airbrush with a 1/3 oz. funnel shaped cup
- This airbrush has a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying
- Iwata Silver Jet Air Compressor features a working pressure adjustable from 10-18 psi
- Perfect for cosmetics, tanning, hobbies/models, fingernail painting, bakery and general airbrushing
- The Silver Jet includes: Coiled Airhose, Iwata Pistol-Grip Filter, and Pressure Adjustable Knob
Category: Airbrush Materials
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 9
Review : Great product… Great price!
This airbrush system was recommended to me a professional make-up artist. I am in the television performance field and HD requires a whole new (lighter) way of applying make-up than did the old analog systems. This airbrush system is amazing. The unit is pretty quiet. The gun that came with it sprays perfectly even, cleans easily and is simple to use, even for a first-timer like me. It also takes me one quarter of the time to apply foundation. And the coverage is more consistent and longer lasting than hand applied. Best of all the make-up (silicone based) never beds into the lines of my face the way traditional foundation did. Bottom like is I will never go back to the old method. I’m hooked on airbrushing and I sold on the Iwata machines.