Title : Badger Air-Brush Co. 314-SSWC Starter System with Compressor
ASIN : B004ISKY24
Description : Badger Air-Brush Co. 314-SSWC Starter Airbrush System created for the novice venturing into airbrushing for the first time. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This system features a Model 350-M airbrush, an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser “dot” pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350 is superb for base coating, stenciling, stippling, touch up projects, etc. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic, lacquers, enamels, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, Spectra Tex, and MODEL flex airbrush colors. System also includes the BTC-110 Compressor, 6 foot braided air hose, 2- 3/4-Ounce glass jars and 1 Fast Blast jar adaptor cap, 1/4 ounce color cup, 5 – 1-Ounce airbrush ready acrylic colors (yellow, red, blue, white, black) 2-Ounce airbrush cleaner, 1-Airbrush Techniques Start to Finish DVD, and Instruction Manual. Proudly made in the USA.
- Model 350 is an excellent starter airbrush; external mix, single action, siphon feed; simple to operate, press trigger to release air and color; spray pattern, ¼ to 2-Inches (6 to 63 millimeter). Sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, glazes
- Model BTC-110 Whirlwind diaphragm compressor with on/off switch, never needs oil , 1/10 horsepower; operates at 30 PSI, Portable weighs 9-Pound, suction cup-feet reduces compressor movement, 6 foot cord with three prong plug ETL Certification
- 5 – airbrush ready colors; water-based acrylic, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic; no need to dilute; colorfast; can be sprayed on a variety of surfaces including canvas, fabric, paper, wood, with permanent results
- BD-103 Airbrush Techniques Start to Finish DVD includes valuable information on airbrush equipment, how-to basic exercises and techniques, cleaning and maintaining your airbrush
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made; 1-Year warranty on manufacturer defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
Category: Airbrush Materials
Brand: Badger Air-Brush Co.
Item Page Detail URL : link