Title : Badger Air-Brush Co 250-1 Basic Spray Gun Set
ASIN : B000BPZ536
Description : Any job requiring a simple, yet effective spray is easily completed by the Model 250 Series. The 250 is basic enough for children, (ages 12 and up) to use with adult supervision, yet efficient enough for adult use. Hands-on inspection and testing insure Badger’s high quality standards. The Model 250 spray gun is perfect for jobs requiring large overall coverage with medium to heavy viscosity materials. Modeling, school projects, home improvement projects, workshop jobs, ceramic under glazing, fogging, texturing and stenciling can all be handled by the Model 250. The spray pattern can be adjusted from 3/4-inch (19 millimeter) to 2-inch (50.8 millimeter) simply by turning the paint tip. The Model 250 uses 3/4ounce (22 milliliter) or 2 ounce (60 milliliter) jars. The Model 250-1 Set contains spray gun with attached jar, propel regulator, vinyl air hose, extra jar with cover and instruction manual. Proudly made in the USA.
- The Model 250-1 Set contains spray gun with attached 3/4 ounce jar, Propel regulator, and vinyl air hose, extra jar with cover and instruction manual. The Model 250 spray pattern can be adjusted simply by turning the paint tip.
- The Model 250 spray gun is simple enough for modeling, school projects, home improvement projects, workshop jobs, ceramic under glazing, fogging, texturing and stenciling
- Sprays virtually any properly reduced material, including varnish, gesso, glazes, lacquer, enamel, oil, acrylic, airbrush-ready paints.
- Single action, external mix, siphon feed. Low maintenance, easy to clean and operate; Operates on 20 to 50 PSI.(1.4 to 3.5 bar); Adaptable to compressors,CO2 tanks and aerosol propellant cans.
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on any factory labor repairs
Category: Airbrush Materials
Brand: Badger Air-Brush Co.
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 2
Review : Really good, inexpensive, external mix air brush.
I have used this air brush for almost twenty years for base coating model kits. It’s a terrific little piece of equipment for basic over-painting. I finally wore my original one out and so, I bought this new one to replace it. It’s the same air brush. It hasn’t been “cheapened down” over the years. Like any air brush, it works best with a small air compressor; one that will reliably put out about 40psi. But it is reliable with canned air, too, and it comes with the necessary attachment.
One cannot do detailed work with this brush, it’s strictly for base coating, but it does this very, very well.