Title : Badger Air-Brush Co 150-5-PK Professional Airbrush Set in Designer Wood Grain Storage Case
ASIN : B001F6IB18
Description : The versatility of Badger’s Model 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the “classic” airbrush in the Badger line. Dual action, internal mix, siphon feed. A choice of three needle/nozzle sizes (fine, medium, large) can be changed to accommodate various paints/mediums. Appreciated by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers. The 150accepts a 3/4 ounce color cup for small volume painting needs, or attachable jars can be used for bigger projects. The Model 150 airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, watercolors, inks, dyes, Badger airbrush-ready paints including Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo and SpectraTex colors. The Model 150-5 Professional Kit contains 150airbrush with Medium needle/nozzle (.50 millimeter) and attachable jar, protective cap, Fine needle/nozzle (.22 millimeter), Heavy needle/nozzle (.75 millimeter),1/4 ounce(7 milliliter) color cup, additional jar with cover, braided air hose with varying air source fitting, wrench for head, and instruction manual. Packaged in an attractive wood grain storage case.
- The Model 150-5-PK Professional Set includes the “classic” Model 150 airbrush with the fine (.22 millimeter), medium (.50 millimeter), and large (.75millimeter) needle/nozzles, air hose, color cup, and jars in an attractive wood grain storage case
- Badger’s legendary Model 150 has been appreciated by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers for over 30 years…. And still popular today; Dual action, internal mix, siphon (bottom) feed
- The Model 150 airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, watercolors, inks, dyes, Badger airbrush-ready paints including Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo and SpectraTex colors
- Designed for quick color changes; PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear; PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow; Winged back lever design and one piece, non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
Category: Airbrush Materials
Brand: Badger Air-Brush Co.
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 2
Review : Its a 150 but not exactly like the original one circa 1983
I restarted my hobby in building scale aircraft models. I dusted off my old Badger 150 circa 1983 and decided to buy the 150-5-PK to supplement the old 150. The old 150 would be set up for 1/2″-1″ and the new 150-P-K for finer work. Hey, now I can afford two airbrushes!
The 150-P-K is a beautiful airbrush – well made in America and the kit has all you will need except for a color cup cover. the 150-P-K is different from my old 150. It does not have the forward trigger stop. It also has a truncated handle. It appears to use the same parts but I have been careful not to interchange with my old 150 – something I thought I could do with another 150 instead of getting a different Badger model. The 150-P-K comes with a plastic nozzle guard – not metal like the old 150.
With the fine needle and nozzle, 30:70 paint and at about 12-15 PSI I am able to do a fairly good job of Luftwaffe mottle camoflauge with the 150-P-K. Also nice fine lines to 1/8″ or less for preshading…